Monday, October 12, 2015

Last week in France.. and 2 baptisms!

Well this will be my last blog ever so I will try to make it a good one. This week was super busy but I think that's the best way to have it. I had my last district meeting ever and it was pretty strange to say goodbye to the missionaries. Also on Friday one of my best friends Elder Peterson came and did an exchange with me. He is from my MTC district so it was a lot of fun! He also did the interviews for our baptismal dates and they passed! So on Sunday it was crazy! So first I taught the lesson at church, then I had to bless the sacrament, then Elder Schow and I had to give 5 people the gift of the Holy Ghost, then because it was fast and testimony meeting I gave my testimony and then we had our 2 others baptisms after church!
It was my craziest Sunday ever but I loved it so much! The baptismal service was really beautiful and the spirit was really strong! Well that's been my week pretty much haha. I would just like to thank all my friends and family who have been so supportive and kept in touch over the past 2 years! I am really grateful for you all and love you a lot! I am going to miss France so much! It has become a really special place for me and I will never forget all the people I have met and the friends I have made! I can say that after 2 years choosing to serve a mission was the best decision of my life! I have no regrets and I had an amazing time and I have never felt closer to God! I hope to see lots of you on Thursday and very soon! Love you all! For the last time ever... ELDER KARL
Colmar Mountains



Peterson and I hiking a mountain





No comments:

Post a Comment