Monday, February 9, 2015

Life in Nancy!

Hey everyone hows it going? I hope well ;). So this week has been the most busy week of my whole mission and my maybe my whole life! First of all I am companions with Elder Valezquez who is from the same mtc district as me so we are best friends already and just having a blast! But as zone leaders we have been way busy! We had to go to Paris this week and go to mission council and that was pretty fun and also very long haha. And the work in my new city Nancy is blowing up! We have 5 baptism dates and a lot of people to teach! Also we just had a member baptism and he is 8 and his name was Enzo! And I got into town on Wednesday and the first time I meet the kid he says "my baptism is this Saturday and I want you to give a talk at it!" And I was like yo I just met you haha but alright so I gave a talk at his baptism on Saturday and it went really well and it was a good way for the ward to know who the new missionary was. Also i live in a 4 man apartment with Elder's Cardon who is from Utah and Elder Kaonohi who just got here from the mtc and he is from Hawaii! He is like 6'5 and huge! So we have our own body guard now and our 4 man apartment has so much fun together it is gonna be such a fun transfer! Life is so awesome and I love my mission so much! Oh yeah before I left St.Quentin my favorite family (the Vanquer's) had me over and they made me a cake because they would be missing my birthday party and bought me a sweater!
The Vanquer's
They are so nice and I love them so much! And there son Corentin is my age and he has become like a brother to me and it was really hard saying goodbye! And then on transfer day Pascal drove me to the gare and sad goodbye! 

Pascal 
 Very sad to leave St.Quentin but very excited to see what the Lord has for me next! I love you all<3 
Nancy
Nancy



  


No comments:

Post a Comment