Monday, February 16, 2015

3 baptisms and a funny train ride!

Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines day! I hate to say it but I did not have a Valentine but I guess that's life for a missionary. However I did have an amazing week! To start out we are gonna have 3 baptisms on the 28th of Feb!!! It is a man named Luis, he is from Mexico but lived in the united states for a little while and now has been living in france for 7 years. He is so funny and such an amazing person. He also has 3 kids who are awesome and 2 of them will also be getting baptized! So life right now is so good! Also we had a family home evening with this guy named Giem who is super cool! He served a mission so he loves hooking up missionaries so he bought us Pizza hut and it was the bomb. Much love for all of you who hook up missionaries. I know how thankful they are and how much it means to them so keep it up ;). Also I got to go to Mulhouse this week to go to someones district meeting.
Elder Karl and Elder Velazquez looking good!!! 
It was super cool and on our train ride back my companion Elder Velazquez and I were speaking in english and 4 girls sat down across from us. And they heard us speak english and they they started speaking in french to each other..(thinking we did not speak french) and they were like "oh my gosh I think they are american" and they were like "I don't know, look how nice their clothes are they have to be from england" and they were fighting about it so of course I had to have fun with the situation so I turned over to them and I said "oh you like the united states? because we are both american". And they just lost their minds haha they were like "oh no you speak french" haha and were just like "why, are you here for work?" and then we told them we were missionaries and they thought it was the most amazing thing! Always a fun time speaking with kids our age! Also we just walked so much this week and talked to hundreds of people! It has been an amazing week that's for sure! Hope everyone is doing well enjoy life because it is beautiful! Love you all! Elder Shane Karl<3

A big castle thing
selfie
And the bball pic is just for you! (But I had to share!)
me and comp and other elders!

No comments:

Post a Comment