Monday, March 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Elder Karl!

Hey everyone sorry i missed emailing last week we were super super busy but now I will try to catch you up on everything that happened! So first of all, thank you all for the birthday wishes and for all of the cards, love and support! I had a wonderful birthday it was on a sunday so of course i was at church haha! But after church we had a little meal with everyone and somehow someone found out that it was my birthday so they put tons of candles on the dessert cake, hit all the lights out and started singing to me! I was totally surprised and super grateful for all of the love from the members they are so awesome! And then we had a baptism on saturday! Luis got baptized!!!
It was so awesome and was super cool to watch his 3 children watch their father get baptized and to be such a great example! Also I was contacting this week and I found a super tiny store that sells old cameras... and I bought a cool Polaroid camera and i love it so much!
Polaroid camera!
i have been taking some cool pics of france with style ;)! But things here are awesome and I love Elder Velazquez we get along really well and work really well together! Love you all thanks again for your prayers and support! Love Elder Karl<3
Went out to dinner with my apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment