Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Sunset from my view of my window! 
Hello everyone sorry my blog has been so bad and I have not written in a long. I will try to do a little bit better if I can. Well I am still in Nancy with Elder Velazquez so we will be doing another transfer together which is super cool. Also we have an amis from Tahiti named Jesse and he is so cool and we will be setting a baptismal date with him this week. The work here in France is going really well and the weather is very beautiful. I'm not sure what more you could ask for right? Yesterday was mother's day so I got to call home and that was awesome. Last time calling home before I go home. Man the time really does go fast only about 5 months left and I will be back. I am gonna try to really enjoy these last months I have here. But everything is going really good for me and I am really loving life and just trying to stay real and myself. Thank you all for the support and love you guys are amazing! Love you all! Elder Karl 

No comments:

Post a Comment