Monday, February 24, 2014

Birthday week!

Well I'm 19 years old lol getting up their ;) lots to write about this week! First of all let me thank everyone for the birthday cards and the emails means the world to me so thank you all. Also... I had my first baptism!!!! I sent a picture to my parents so hopefully it went through and they can put it up! But it was so amazing had my first baptism of my life a day after my 19th birthday wow! The lord never stops blessing me. Also this week we had zone conference and I got to see Elder Beck so that was awesome. We did a gift exchange and he got me so awesome socks and I got him a wallet! Also at zone conference we get mail and I got a package from the Stull's!!! They got me a camera! Thank you so much! From the bottom of my heart I can't thank you enough! It is awesome and it is so nice to have a working camera again haha. Also this week we had no food at home... let me explain we might have spent our grocery money to go out to eat and to have a really nice meal sooo this is why we had no money lol. So it is survivor week and we are trying to use the food we have left wisely. Lots of potatoes haha! Also I had an exchange with Elder Goodwin who has been out as long as I have been so it was a lot of fun! We had a lot of success and found a guy from Italy who is super interested so hoping for the best! On Friday during weekly planning we got super bored and need something to relax our minds so I had the best idea ever! We ended up taping all of the other missionaries things to the roof.. You could say they were surprised to find all there socks, pens, books, ect hanging from the roof:) Shout out to my mom for sending me a package and my sister Rachel for the sick build a bear! ;) Love you all and thank you again for all the love and support! I love my mission, the Lord, and all of you! -Elder Karl 

No comments:

Post a Comment