Monday, February 10, 2014

Pretty sweet week!

Pretty sweet week! First we got to go to Paris again because I had to do my legality so I got to see my whole district fom the MTC, they are like family! so it was really nice catching up with them and hanging out. P-day we got to go to NATO which was pretty cool but all the really cool stuff we couldn't see because it is hidden so not too bad! But then a member took us to the Hard Rock Cafè in brussels and it was amazing! felt like being in america again and there was music, we tried not to listen but there was nothing we could do so ca va! she paid for our meals and then bought us all a lot of candy which was the best I have ever had in my life, no joke. Also this week, I had an exchange with Elder Brockbank which is always fun because we get along so well. But we had a funny thing happen to us. So I am dead asleep and get shaked by Elder Brockbank and he says we need to go. And I'm like go where? He says we are late! So I ask him what time is it he says 1am So I look at him and say ... So its 1am that means we are not late go to bed lol and he was like half asleep and was like okay and went back to bed! so he woke me up in the middle of the night for no reason and thought we were late.. oh Elder Brockbank he makes me laugh. Also this week we went to a less active members home on friday and we walk in and they are like come in sit down the opening cermoney of the Olympics! He was like we having food for you guys so just sit down and relax! We tried to tell him we can't watch it but their was no telling him no. So... long story short I got to see the opening cermoney of the Olympics ;) and got some really good food! No worries we left him with a scripture and taught them! Quick shout out to the Gibsons for sending me a package thank you so much and know I am very thankful for the candy ;) Thank you everyone and for all the support! love you all - Elder Karl

No comments:

Post a Comment