Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Well this week we went to the LEGO museum I spelled that wrong but ça va! It was so cool, everything their was made out of legos and all the art was to super cool! um also this week I got to eat lunch with Elder Beck so I guess he is my Valentine ;) But we had to finish our legality for Belgium so it was amazing to see him and have fun! I also had an exchange this week with Elder Barr and it was a good time because we get along so well and also because we found a family!!! I taught them and they are so legit and we had the spirit so strong that it was amazing the lord blesses me so much! The metro lines here were on strike friday so we had to walk to everything which really stinks when you live in a giant city .. so lots of running and trying to make it to appointments and to add some sugar to it .. it was raining the whole day:) Happy Valentines btw for those who can enjoy haha! Not much in my blog this week i'm sorry but I hope you know that the lord is in all of our lives and he blesses all of us so much! I love you all and love my mission so happy and can't wait for the next adventure god puts in front of me.I have got Mountains to Climb and Rivers to Cross! love you all - Elder Karl

No comments:

Post a Comment