Monday, July 14, 2014

A new companion

bonjour! hello everyone hope you are all doing well! Not too much to write about this week but i will give it a shot! Well I have a new companion! his name is Elder Stucki he is from utah.. surprise surprise ;) haha but no he is super cool and we get along really well! i am excited to serve with him! Also Elder Lloyd from my MTC group is in my district and we get to go on exchanges! Gonna be super tight! Also this week David the guy we baptized got the priesthood! It is amazing to see how much he has grown in such a short time and to have had the opportunity to be a part of it! driving the car has gotten more fun then scary so that is good! Still not the best with stick but I just close my eyes and gun it! ;) 
Road trip
Just kidding i'm sure my dad is looking up the price of a speeding ticket in france haha! I just really want to thank everyone, whoever you may be who reads these emails and who pray for me! I am so grateful for you and all that you do for me and for others! your love is felt and it changes lives! Also want to give a shout out to my brother Rusty and just say I love you and that i am so blessed to have you as a brother and hope to hear from you soon! Well thats my week everybody sorry nothing too crazy but theres always next week! Love ya! Elder Karl

Cave


WW2 site



My friend from Peru! 


No comments:

Post a Comment