Monday, July 21, 2014

Cereal, fights, and rain

Bonjour everybody! another very busy and fun filled week. First of all Elder Stucki and I are doing this challenge where we only eat cereal for 6 weeks... needless to say I am getting sick of cereal already haha! But we are trying to stay strong. Also this week I got to go on an exchange with Elder Lloyd, he is from my same MTC group so it was super cool to get to go out together and to do WORK! Super fun and had a lot of success found a cool guy named fred and we taught him about the book of mormon and he wanted to know more! So hopefully it will keep going well with him. Also we taught david this week (our recent convert) and he went like crazy on us and there was almost a fight! i won't get into too much detail but it was one of the most insane nights of my mission that's for sure. On a lighter note though it rained for 2 days straight and my umbrella is broken so I got very wet and people really gave it to me. But hey i would probably make fun of a guy who is all wet and trying to talk to me about Jesus. Guess what!? Fitzgerald is back!!! He left for a little to go on vacation but is back and said he wants to change his life and join our church! How crazy is that? Church is true!!! but that has been my week full of cereal, fights, and rain let the good times keep on rolling! Love you all Elder Karl
corn field (signs) the movie
All the guys! 
Stucki and I
Cool flower 


No comments:

Post a Comment