Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Staying in St. Quentin!

Me!
Hello everyone hope you are all doing well! The transfer just ended and I will be staying in St.Quentin for another transfer so that is cool! And I will be staying with Elder Smith and I like him a lot so I am super excited for this next transfer! Update on the work... we are going to be having a baptism on  the 6th of december! I am so excited his name is jones and he is really cool! So I will keep you all updated on that. Also this week I was walking down the main street of town and inside a little Kabab shop I saw the Cavs V.S. Jazz basketball game! It was a buzzer beater win I was shocked they had basketball on but I got to see a little bit and it made my life haha! Gonna love lunch time in a little Kabab shop! Also got some cool shoes for 30 euros so that was tight. Other then that same old same! Almost christmas time which is crazy I thought summer just ended? But all is well in France and I can't complain! I love my life and love my mission! Love you all <3 Elder Karl 
Park 


some snails! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having a wonderful time! Glad you found a sweet spot for lunch! And I hope the last pic isn't your dinner...

    ReplyDelete