Monday, November 24, 2014

Filthy vs drunk ..

Hello everybody had a super busy week! First off I got to meet Elder Cook at a conference and that was amazing! Such a wonderful experience and also the whole mission was there so I got to see all of my friends and old comps! Was a very fun and relaxing day! Then I had to go to Paris to receive a special training for christmas and then had some extra time after and walked around Paris and just enjoyed being alive haha! Also got to have lunch with my best buddy Elder Beck! Then on sunday I had to give a talk on the last judgment! It went really well... until I mispronounced a word and instead of saying "filthy" i said drunk haha so i said "no drunk thing could be with God or else God would be drunk"! So everyone had a good laugh at me! Turns out after a year of being out here I am still not perfect with the language go figure lol. But other then that things are good here! I love life and just take it a day at a time! Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! Eat some stuffing for me! Thats my favorite<3 Love you all! -Elder Karl 

No comments:

Post a Comment