Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone I hope you all had a good thanksgiving! Mine was a little different haha no one invited us over for Thanksgiving because they don't celebrate it here so Elder Smith and I had noodles for lunch and then had peanut butter sandwiches. I really miss stuffing.... haha but its all good!  Then I had 2 exchanges this week! One with Elder Hall he is a cool dude from utah! Then one with Elder Earnshaw my buddy from the MTC. So it was a good week! It has been really cold here but still no snow! I have not seen snow my whole mission! Also i found a cool street called Dipas haha I thought it was funny!
Dipas 
Also we are now teaching 2 guys who play for the professional basketball team here in St. Quentin!
My basketball wall! 
Dream come true haha really love my mission! Love all of you!<3 Elder Karl 

No comments:

Post a Comment