Monday, November 3, 2014

1 year mark!


Hello everyone crazy week as always! First off happy late halloween and happy 1 year to me :)! I have less then a year left on my mission pretty crazy right?! So this week I got to do an exchange with Elder Earnshaw who is from my MTC group so that was a lot of fun! I have not seen him since we got here so it was nice to catch up after a whole year! We also found some pretty cool people to teach! Then for my 1 year mark on October 30th Elder Smith made me a cake and it was so yummy!
I love Elder Smith:) We are best friends already so it makes missionary work even more fun! Anyways.. Then I also burned a shirt for my one year.
it's a tradition but was a little sketchy but it all worked out :). Also there is this member in my ward named Pascal and he is awesome he is so funny and legit! He loves the missionarys and is my best friend haha! Life is good! Then for halloween Elder Smith and I made orange koolade and had some spooky pastry's! Pretty wild I know;)! But other then that pretty normal week! I love my mission and love all of you! Elder Karl<3

No comments:

Post a Comment