Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Medieval Fair!

Hello everyone! This week has been super busy and I have had no time to breathe haha! To start out we have a baptism!!! The family we found last week wants to be baptized and it's so amazing! There names are Marc and Happy haha they are from africa and they have 3 little girls!
Marc and Happy  
And the only kiss I have gotten in a year hahah
And they love meeting with us and learning more! Also this week I gave my first formation and people seemed to like so I think it went well. Then I did an exchange with Elder Rodiguez he is a younger missionary and it was a lot of fun. Then we had a BBQ with some members and they brought a friend who was not a member! You gotta love members working with the missionaries! It's the best :) Also this week we were walking around town just contacting people and we found ourselves in the middle of a medieval fair!
old school chartres

It was pretty cool and everyone was dressed up and we were pretty out of place but everyone was nice. Also I gave a talk this sunday and it seemed to go well so i think the french is getting pretty good ;)! but this week we have had a ton of success and God is blessing us so much! I am so grateful to be here and I love my mission so much! Thank you all for your support and love! Love ya all -Elder Karl <3
Chartres! 

No comments:

Post a Comment