Monday, September 29, 2014

The chapel is full!

Hello everyone! This week was really amazing and I saw a ton of miracles! First off the transfer is over and I will be staying another 6 weeks in Chartres so that's good! And I will be staying with the same comp Elder Wach so should be pretty cool haha! Lets get right into it shall we! On monday a member gave us a person to teach so that was cool. However turned out to be a 21 year old girl and caught me off guard! But the lesson went super well and she was really interested but is leaving for school in Germany in a week so we will have to hand her off to missionaires there. But still a really awesome to be a part of it. then we had our 2 baptism's with Mark and Happy!
Mark and Happy<3 

It was so beautiful and was just amazing! i love that family so much and I know that they are gonna be soild members! Since we are a branch here in Chartres we had to go all the way to Évry for the baptism which is 1 hour car ride! Rode trip!!! I feel like i have been so blessed on my mission to get to drive all over france and get to see so many wonderful and beautiful things! Also to have so much success and get to be apart of these baptism's! Also great news we have another 2 baptism's in 2 weeks so I am really excited for that and am so grateful to the Lord for my mission. And to wrap it all up we had 6 investigators at church this sunday and there was almost no seat left in the church! i think we are really starting to show the branch we mean business and to get them going with missionary work! i love you all and thank you for all the support! -Elder Karl<3 
awesome district!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment